Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just stuff

Young Men happened on Tuesday. We started on another merit badge with the Deacons. Our daughter didn't want to go to her Young Women because it was on Personal Progress and she really didn't feel that she had gotten anything done. I wish she would've gone, but understand why she wouldn't want too.

We found a note that was a bit disturbing about our daughter and some boy. We don't know who it is for sure, but we have a person in mind. We talked with our daughter and she said that she had it all taken care of. We don't know if she does or not, and have taken some counter measures to see what we can find. We aren't popular with her right now, but then a parent isn't supposed to be popular with their children. It has been wearing down on us, but at least my wife and I are one on this issue. We don't know exactly where to turn or who to talk to on this one. Why don't our kids come with manuals about how to handle all the situations of their lives.

My wife and I have had a fight tonight and it is quite disturbing to me. I don't know what to do about it. She feels that I haven't communicated properly, and while I agree with her, I also feel that there needs to be some more coming from other areas. I love my wife, but at times don't know what to do to keep our marriage alive. I will do all that I can to keep my marriage and my family together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home