Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just Stuff

There's really not too much going on. I just thought I had better write something here before I forget things that did happen. Already, I'm thinking there is something I wanted to write about, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is.

Our daughter went to Raging Waters with her friend on Monday. It was something that her friends orthodontist was doing for all of his patients and their friends. The friends just needed to pay about $8 for the park, but that included a pizza for dinner. She had quite a bit of fun. It is this night that I'm thinking I blacked out as far as what I did. Getting old is for the birds.

Tuesday night was Young Men. I went there and we had the bishop teaching all the boys (12-18) about fly fishing. They then went into the parking lot to practice casting. Some of the boys had it down in no time flat, and others struggled with it. I didn't embarrass myself by trying to do that. My son did a good job. He was a natural. I told him that he should ask his uncle Larry to go out and do some fly fishing with him.

Tonight wasn't a good night for me. I got into an argument with my wife and I think we both felt pretty crappy after that. I just hate it when this kind of thing happens. We still need to work things out, and I will do all I can to work it out. Family relationships aren't always easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home