Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's only the middle of the week

I'm writing despite the fact the week hasn't ended yet. Nothing much has happened, I just thought I should put down the nothing much.

Monday, after arriving home from work, I found my wife quite busy preparing a vegetable pizza that is a good appetizer type of dish for us to go to the Empty Nesters that night. It was over at the Wallace house. We arrived at the designated time and there were a few goodies hanging about which we all enjoyed. We mostly visited and talked about various things in our lives (both past and present) and had a good time with just being around people.

Sister Wallace then pulled out some bells. We then played songs with these bells with a chart that she had up so we could play them. We didn't do well, but we did OK on some. I had two bells that were hardly used (hence we did OK). There was a bit more visiting and then we came on home.

Tuesday night, I was able to go with the kids over to the church and then to Temple Square with the Young Men and Young Women. I teased our son that I must be cuter than him because I had a car full of girls (along with one leader). He told me that it was because I had the car that could take the most and they could be with their friends. Anyway, it wasn't too cold outside and we enjoyed our time there at the temple grounds in Salt Lake. The Christmas lights were nice.

On my way home from work I ran a couple of errands including getting a radio for my wife. I had to actually read instructions to see how it ran. I did get it going finally. That was good. My wife went to a Relief Society dinner/social tonight. I sat down to watch Star Trek. It was an OK movie, but it wasn't all that great. I enjoyed it although I got interrupted by my Mother-in-Law who wanted to talk. That made it so the movie had to go later into the evening, but I was glad to do it.

Well, that's about it. Like I said, not much to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home