Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Birthday

Yesterday was a busy day at the office for me. I got quite a bit done, but there were a few things that I had to put off until today. Then, when I thought I had fixed a problem we found out that I would have the same problem that we had previously (I just changed the way it was done). It is a software glitch from when we changed things over and it is something that the company we buy that software from will have to fix. At least we have a way around it. That was a bit frustrating.

Not much happened Monday evening. I went and picked up our daughter from Marching Band and she had had a bad day. From her facebook page she wants to quit Marching Band. It seems she is having difficulty with her section leader. She needs to see it through. I'm sure she'll be OK, but it is going to take time.

Tonight, was my mother-in-laws birthday. We thought it was her 80th, but were told that it is only her 79th. She says she was born in 1930 and she should know. We didn't do too much. We got her some chocolate covered strawberries and raspberries, and then we all went out to dinner at Ruths diner up Emigration Canyon. It was a pretty good meal. All were impressed with how good the food tasted. That probably means that it was bad for us. We then visited for awhile before leaving.

Our son is sick and we are hoping he will not be getting my wife sick because she needs to have a tonsillectomy on Tuesday of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home