Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Marching Band - Weber State

Work kept me quite busy today putting out fires and the like. I got them all out, and I'm still not huffing and puffing. It was nice to get home finally from work.

After school today, my son had come on home and got his stuff for Marching Band and headed back to the school. My wife actually let him drive our SUV. I guess she didn't say anything to him, but she told me that she was pretty darn nervous about everything with the drive over.

At home again, with me, my wife told me I had better get some pictures over to moms house soon for 2005 or we would not have any pictures in her history (and everybody else would). Our daughter went to Young Women and we were at home watching some TV. I kept on getting up during advertisements so I could do some of the work that needs to be done on those pictures. I don't even know if I'll be on time or not. I worked really late on them, and that with my daughter asking me questions about the homework that she came in to do. About the time that I was getting ready to burn some pictures to CD my wife informed me that I needed to go pick up our son because he had forgotten the phone and should be home around 11:00 tonight. Well, I left that burning until a bit later.

I got to the school at about the time the buses were arriving. I watched for our son to get off but didn't actually see him. I later saw him milling about and he claims that he was asking people to borrow their cell phones and nobody he talked to had one. He said that he had enjoyed going on this trip to Weber State, and I am proud of him for all the hard work that he is putting into that.

Anyway, after arriving home, I did some final touches to the pictures I was moving to CD and burned the CD. I now have it ready for my mom. Hopefully, it isn't too late. If it is, "Oh Well!". It's something I had to do anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home