Sunday, September 09, 2007

Just another week

It's no wonder I don't put more in here. My life is basically boring. Once again, it's been almost a whole week. We had a big storm go through here on Tuesday that blew stuff all around, and there was a reported tornado in Tooele. My son was driving on the driving range on that day and felt what that was like to be driving with. This is unrelated, but my son told me that the school is not buying manual transmissions starting this year. I think that's too bad, because I think all people should be exposed to that kind of driving. Unfortunately I don't own a manual transmission either or I would teach him to drive using that. Back to that storm, the top of our hose reel (the lid) blew off and down the street. It flew for a few houses before it finally landed at my neighbors. He told me he was wondering about it because it came flying through the air really fast.

I have been busy all week at work. It still is the same stuff. There were some changes made and I have had to keep on top of all of those. Things seem to be going pretty good there. There is still quite a bit to do for this, but I'm pretty certain that we'll get there without too many more problems. Everybody wants to just be done with this project.

I came home early of Friday but then had to work from home for awhile because we had to make a backup to the previous nights run and I had to run a days worth of stuff. It was just as well. My wife and kids headed over to my in-laws house to see Pam (after her heart attack) and because they had all the dogs over there, it was decided that I shouldn't go because nobody really wants to take me to the hospital when I have a major asthma attack. I agreed that that would be bad. I stayed home and watched my work progress and also watched the movie Les' Miserable'. In my opinion they didn't finish the movie up properly.

Saturday, we got a late start but we decided to go up to the canyons to see if any of the leaves had changed. We went to my in-laws cabin and looked up and there was some red up there. It is just barely starting though. We had a pretty good time doing that.

Sunday, after church we had a walk in the park. I got into an argument with some girls that were taking a stroller that wasn't theirs and throwing it around. They were pretty upset at me and my wife told me that I shouldn't yell so readily. So, I guess I was partly in the wrong. I still hate it when people have no respect for other peoples property.

Our tire was low again on the SUV. I had filled it up on Friday and now it was really low. I told my wife that I would fill it up tonight and then drive it to work tomorrow to take care of it. She thought I should change the tire rather than take it in. I hate changing tires and told her I would look at it in the morning and make my final decision. I really don't think I'll need to change the tire because it seems that the leak is slow enough.

Anyway, I told you my week was boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home