Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sleep Apnea

Last night, I worked with that new face mask. It didn't take me as long to get it all done as the previous night. I was still a bit frustrated with it though. I got it on better and went to bed. I woke a couple of times because my nose was sore. I kept on trying to adjust the mask and finally got it so it wasn't hurting as much. When I woke up, I found that I had a new open sore on the end of my nose (which was what was hurting). I think I understand this mask good enough now that I can probably deal with it. It would be so much better if I didn't have this sleep apnea.

At work, I was able to figure out all the problems of the file I was dealing with. I fixed it up good enough to be able to load it into our test database, and we sent out to Synergy the problems that I had been having. Hopefully they will get it fixed and send us a file right back. Things should be set up to run a bit more automated, though I still have to fix my portion to run automatically.

We didn't do too much tonight. I was finally able to get my white pants back from Lance who had borrowed them over two months ago for a baptism. He gave me a hard time about not getting to the temple with them. I certainly don't go to the temple like I need too. That is one of the things that my wife and I need to work on.

I got my son outside to mow the lawn tonight. I also went out and did all the edging and that kind of stuff. I was a bit tired, but it had to be done. I also talked to Len about our boundary line for the fence that will be started next week while I am not at home. At least we will have my Mother-in-law and the kids at home. They wish they could go down to Vegas with us, but my kids won't make it this year, while my mother-in-law will be going the following week.

My daughter got to go over to the neighbors house and babysit their children for about a half an hour. She was happy to do this, and it gave her a little bit of experience so hopefully when they really need a sitter they will come over and ask her to do that for a little bit of extra cash.

We didn't really do too much else tonight. Just another night of watching some TV and being vegetables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home