Wednesday, May 16, 2007

House Looking

No, we're not out looking for a new house.

Not too much happened Tuesday. My kids did get to Young Men/Young Women and had a combined activity where they played Human Foosball. From what I gleaned from them, they enjoyed that.

Earlier on Tuesday, I went to SleepWell who is handling my sleep apnea. I had to get a new mask. Those things are darn expensive. It's a good thing that insurance is covering it all. I got a new type of mask that just goes in through the nostrils with a tube there rather than a big mask covering most of my face. It seemed to be a good idea at the time, but I had a hard time with it at night when nobody was around to help me out with it (that's usually the case). I did get it mostly taken care of but still had some problems.

Today, I was quite busy at work. I took care of a bunch of things and found some problems with some of the test files coming into us. I'll have to do more research on that tomorrow.

Of course, after arriving home, we got the kids to piano lessons. When we were driving around we saw the Bennets. They have gutted their home and are making their rambler into a two story home. I talked to Darren about this and he said that he couldn't find another half acre lot close enough to them at the right price so decided to build up so his mother could move in with them. We walked through his house to see what they are doing. He seems to be enjoying this process.

When we left there, we went past our old home. The door was open and we could see that some painting was going on. We were pretty sure the house had sold again and we went up to see if the people would let us see what it was they were doing. They were painting it and putting in some wood floors. They had just moved in on Saturday. They were a very nice couple and we only took a little bit of their time up.

We got the kids picked up from piano lessons and headed home. There really isn't too much else going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home