Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fence

I went to work today as I was feeling a bit better this morning. By the end of the day I was extremely tired though and I put this off to my not being completely better yet. I wondered if I would be able to drive home because of the tiredness. I took a quick nap and felt good enough to get home.

After arriving home, I looked at the work in progress on our fence. It seemed to be going well. They told me that they would finish it up tomorrow first thing in the morning. It will be good to finally have that up. Bring in a new neighbor and build a fence seems to be the thing to do.

I was still feeling a bit tired after arriving home. After we picked up the kids, I went in to sleep. It seems that is all I want to do these days. I stayed in the room for most of the evening. I hate being so sleepy and feeling like there is nothing I can do. I don't think my wife is happy with it either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home