Monday, April 02, 2007

Nail Pops

Work was busy today with trying to fix a few things that happened over the weekend. Gallagher Bassett stuff didn't come through so I tried to get it again. I didn't even see it running. That was maddening. It also caused Steve Newbold to come down.

I had to leave work a bit early so my wife could pick up the kids when Craig came over to finish up with the sanding of all the nail pops in our home. I did a few of the things that I had to do at work at home. I had to wear a mask because of all the dust in the house from the sanding. It was incredible. We sat around and talked to Craig for quite awhile after he was done. I don't think he is angry with us over all of this. He just gets particular at times. We also showed him a few nail pops that he had missed and got those taken care of.

Tonight, we had some Chinese food for dinner and then instead of family home evening, we had a night of playing "Scene It", the Disney version. That was kind of fun. Aubree gave me a call while we were doing this. I was glad to hear from her, and that she is doing OK. It had been two weeks since I heard from her. Well, there isn't too much else going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home