Monday, December 03, 2007

Fixing the Car

Sunday, was just a normal day. We did take care of a few items that needed to be taken care of as far as the Christmas party for the ward. Things are coming together. We even got the Bayles couple on our activities committee to agree to pass out the fliers around the neighborhood. That was a big relief.

There are problems at work with the Riskmaster system and bringing the data over. I am working hard on how to fix those problems but don't know what the final solution is going to be. it is one going to drive me nuts as far as fixing though.

I left work early today so I could get home to take our daughter to the Orthodontist. She only has a few more visits and then she will be done. I am sure she is looking forward to that. After arriving home from that, we had dinner then I went out with my wife to do some shopping. It was only clothes that we were after, but it was nice to be with her.

Soon after arriving home again, I was told that the Andres had given us a call. I called back (it was 8:30) and Rod said it would be OK for me to come over. We changed the plugs and the wires in the car and by doing that saved over $200 that the AAMCO dealer was going to charge. They also wanted to do an extra service that cost another $90 on top of that. The car is finally running good again. Rod says it will get better after the fuel cleanser finishes going through the car that we put into the tank. I am pleased with that. I have never seen any plugs in a car the way these were. Of course, I am in no way a mechanic either. I am grateful that Rod was willing to help me out there. I know its fairly simple, but it is nice to have somebody do it that knows absolutely what they are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home