Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just stuff

Sunday morning, while I was getting ready for church, I got a call from my in-laws. My mother-in-law was concerned that Melanie was not in the house. She thought she had heard noises downstairs but when she went down there, nobody was there. She had assumed Melanie was going around the house. Anyway, she was concerned about her daughter who was missing.

I asked her if she had heard anybody come in (any of her grandsons). She said no. She didn't think Melanie would walk to Ben's apartment and I agreed that it was way too far away. I asked if she left her things there. She had. Since she didn't take her things I told her that I was pretty certain that Melanie wasn't planning on leaving just yet. She would probably be back. Then she noticed that her purse was gone. I told her that she had probably walked to Walmart for something. I told her we should wait it out for a bit. I called a little later and while I was talking the doorbell rang. Margaret hung up the phone (accidentally) and then called me back and said that Melanie was there. She had walked to Smiths.

We went to our meetings and really didn't do anything else of note on Sunday.

Monday, I had taken the day off. We used it for a day of shopping for a few Christmas gifts. We were able to pick up quite a bit of what we needed though there are still a few gifts that we need to find. One day (hopefully before December 25th) we will have all of our shopping done. I picked up our daughter in the carpool and then once again, we really didn't do anything.

Tuesday evening we had Young Women in Excellence. We went and heard our daughter in her part as well as her singing with all the Young Women, and then some talks on their Personal Progress. It was a good, spiritual meeting.

Not much has gone on today either. I am having a few problems at work that are perplexing, but I am working on all of them. I guess problems are the thing that keep me in a job. I should be grateful for that.

Well, that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home