Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kidney Stone actually passed

This morning soon after arriving at work, the kidney stone actually passed through. I felt it come out and it stung like crazy. It still stings a bit, but I will get through it.

Things went well over the weekend at work so I was able to take care of some odds and ends that I haven't been able to do last week.

I planned on leaving work early so we could go to the school and pass out donuts to the 90 kids of the Marching Band and have them sing happy birthday to our son. This didn't work out. Because Graybur had to move today (instead of last Saturday) he called off the practice. He did have everybody go to the school at 5:00 PM so they could load the trailer and it could leave for California. The problem was, the driver of the trailer was late. It got there around 5:30. I helped Graybur with the tying down of the trailers (that are on the bigger trailer) so they wouldn't fall down. I also moved in the generator and got gasoline all over me.

Since we didn't have to spend $50 on donuts for the kids, we headed out to dinner. Our son chose Chuck-a-Rama for the place to eat. We had a good time there, and then came on home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home