Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Parent Teacher Conference

I was kept busy at work all day long. I am getting close to finishing what I need to finish for the check register to be sent to Zions Bank, and then I will need to wait for the feed from Zions Bank to put into the checking system in RiskMaster. I was also able to look into a few other problems, although there is still a lot of work to be done on those.

I left work a little bit early so I could get home and get my son to Parent Teacher conferences at Bingham High school. My son was wondering why we always go, because all we ever hear is that he is doing well, and is well behaved. Thank goodness that happened this time as well. I talked to his last teacher without him there because he had gone out to be on the driving range for his last time there.

I was able to go home for a short time and have a little bit of dinner and then send our daughter to Young Women. It was after all of that, that I headed back to the school to pick up our son. He is enjoying driving, and is getting more confident with that. This is good to see.

I just had to watch 'House' (a TV show) tonight because I was told that it had a Mormon on it and that House would ask him about his magical underwear. That did happen, but I didn't think it was as bad as it sounded. In fact, I thought the way the Mormons were handled there was a plus to the church. The guy they had as a Mormon got through things and let House know that Mormons are taught to do their own thinking. Overall, it was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home