Monday, February 02, 2009

It's been over a week since I last put something in here. There really isn't too much to tell though. It has been a regular week. From work I did get a new cell phone that I have been playing with. It is the Blackberry Storm. I have been having fun playing around with the various features that it has. I have also been playing around on the Internet to see how that goes.

On Saturday, we had Pam and Anne come over for a haircut and color. They brought Zach with them. I had started to work on our bathroom faucet which was leaking. I talked to some people and did what they said in taking it apart, but it didn't come apart. I broke it in trying to get it apart. This made it so I had to buy a new faucet for that third bathroom. I got it installed OK, and it is a fancier model than what we had before.

Also, on Saturday, Zach decided to stay over at our house so he could go see a movie with us. My wife was too tired to go, so I went with him to watch Valkyrie. It was a great movie, but not one to watch if you want a feel good movie. Sometimes these movies based on real events don't come out too good. I mean I knew they would fail, I just didn't know if they would be killed or not. You have this hope that they will get away with it, but then in the end, that doesn't happen. I think my wife was glad she didn't go to it. Our two kids went to Mall Cop. They said it was kind of a stupid movie.

Sunday, after church, we headed over to the in-laws house for a Superbowl party. We had made some Little Smokies with Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue sauce, as well as took some crackers and Christmas cocktail (cranberries with jalapenos and other stuff), as well as some fruit and vegetable trays. Pam and Anne brought some chicken, ribs, and Mexican corn. It was quite enjoyable just being around family. I can't say that we watched too much of the game though.

Well, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home