Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Autopsy results

Well, we finally got a call tonight telling us what the results were of the autopsy. My wife's mom called and told us that Ben had coronary disease as well as water on the brain. He was overweight, but I doubt that was completely the problem. I am wondering if it is a family genetic problem, so Chantelle and Ben should probably get checked to see how they are doing. It is concerning to me that a kid of 29 years old dies of something like this.

My wife tells me that there was something with his head when he was born that it was too big or something and they had to do something at that time. It makes you wonder how much of this could have been avoided or if it is all in Gods plan at this time. All I know is that Ben was way too young to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home