Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Concert

Work has still been busy making sure that data is all correct (for the most part it has been) and then making sure that the reports are done correct (this is where most of the problems lie). Thank goodness I am not over the reporting of this data. I chuckled when I heard Darin ask which getclm program was the right one. He had six versions of the same thing (we don't want that as it is hard to find and fix the problems on all the reports). Anyway, for the most part things are looking pretty good. We have gotten around the major issues, and it is now minor issues we are dealing with.

Soon after arriving home tonight, we had the opportunity to go to the Middle School for their Christmas concert. I found myself being bored at times with a couple of the songs, although the kids were doing well as far as their ability and how long they had been playing. There were some songs that kind of got me into the Christmas spirit, and, of course, I enjoyed the songs that my daughter played. I thought they did a really good job and told my daughter that. She disagreed with me, and thought she had done terribly. I guess we need to work on self confidence for her.

There isn't too much else going on now. I will be going to a pulmonary doctor tomorrow to see what (if anything) can be done about my asthma. It will start with Radiology and then up to see the doctor for a fairly long appointment. I was told I would need to take the rest of the day off, which is what I am doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home