Sunday, May 21, 2006

Tired Sunday

This morning, I only got up because I'm supposed to do that. I still hadn't caught up on sleep from that last trip. I got over to the church just a little bit early only to find out that the Deacons had set up the chairs after the Eagle Court of Honor last night. That was nice, but we still had to set chairs up on the stage.

I talked to a couple of people about Codys' Court of Honor and found that it was over 2 1/2 hours. That was way too long. They had 11 different speakers, Cody being one of them. I heard the family described as being narcissistic. It fits from everything I know of them.

I went to Deacons quorum but couldn't tell you what the lesson was about (remember I am tired). I headed home to rest for an hour before going back for Sacrament meeting. A lot of good that did me. I fell asleep during Sacrament meeting (at least I didn't snore). I did hear bits and pieces from the speakers. The talks were on missionary service.

My wife told me that I should go to sleep, but I really didn't want too because I knew that would just make me so I couldn't sleep tonight. My wife went with my daughter to a fireside (we didn't make my son go because he had his Friday evening). Aubree called me and wants me to see what I can do to help her pay back $800 to her mother for wisdom teeth that were taken out this week. I told her I would look into what I could do, but was certain I couldn't come up with the full $800. Her mother already was paying around $500. I need to ask her for the bill so I can at least see it and decide from there what to do. My wife and I played around with paying $200-400 and then possibly the full amount depending how we felt about it after all of this. For now I'll just have to wait and see.

I had a nice walk with my wife tonight and met one of our new neighbors. Not too much else going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home