Thursday, May 18, 2006

Still more odds and ends

There isn't a whole lot going on. That's why I haven't written here for a bit. Once again, I find myself going back. The work problems have remained, and I have had to rewrite some code to get it to work properly. I think I finally got that all fixed today. Tomorrow morning, I should know for sure.

Tuesday evening, I went outside to find out about a letter that has gone around to some of the neighbors. We didn't get this letter, but it seems that somebody is upset because they have put up a fence and new neighbors that have moved in haven't offered to help pay for that fence. I feel that it is a personal choice, and don't know that I would offer to help pay for a fence if it was already there when I moved in. It has the neighborhood talking (not a good thing). People are curious who wrote it, and a couple of people have accused others.

Anyway, Lenny (my backyard neighbor) was getting dirt off of his grass that was done because his other neighbor is finishing his yard. I had gone out to talk with them so had a glass of crystal light in my hand. In the long run, I got some tools and helped him with his work. As we finished, he thanked me and told me that the next time he sees me in my yard weeding that he'll be right there. He said, "I'll get a glass of lemonade and watch". Ok, I thought it was funny.

Wednesday evening we had a stake thing going on to teach us not to get lost as we go up on these scout camps. I was asked if my son wanted to go on the scout camp with me since he has chosen not to go on the scout camp with the Venture Scouts. We needed to get the money in by the next day (today) if he wanted to go and to get the discounted price. He waffled a bit, but has decided that he wants to go. Now, it's going to cost me $130 dollars I wasn't planning on. I think he'll have fun.

Well, that's about all that has gone on. How boring is my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home