Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meet up with Casey

Not too much is going on. I just thought I should try to put a couple of words here and keep people apprised of my life somewhat. I have, after all, been reading in the history books of my Grandma Rose, and though it is a yearly one, there are things of interest. Maybe some of the things I say will interest people at a future time. Only time will tell.

Meghan has been going to Marching Band camp all this week. But, what I really wanted to put in here is that tonight Dee Anne and I went to Chuck-A-Rama because Casey would be coming through. We arrived before anybody else did, and I called Pam and she told me that about 12-14 people would be coming. We asked them to set up tables as such. The amount of people that came ended up being 25. We had Dee Anne's cousin Patty (from Italy) and her three daughters and one boy. Two of the daughters have husbands and one has two children. Lisa Brown came as well as some of the same crowd that always comes. Also, Anne's two children came with husband or boyfriend.

Dee Anne and I were lucky enough to sit with Casey. He was very open about his bi-polar problems and we had some good discussion. He will be heading down to Las Vegas tomorrow morning with his Grandparents.

Well, it was a good evening and we quite enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home