Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a day

Today was OK at work. There wasn't a lot that went on there out of the ordinary. But, there was not any time to sit around once I arrived home.

The first thing that went on was me helping our son out a little bit with getting those bad memory sticks ready to mail back to the company that sent them. Then, I ended up going to the store to pick up some needed items. I was also able to ask my son if he wanted to come with the Boy Scouts camping or not, and he said he would like to come as long as he didn't need to do everything that they had to do. I told him that would be fine. So, we need to get him some foil dinner stuff as well.

On the way home from the store, I saw my daughter walking with Cambry to the school for their concert that night. I hurried up and ate some dinner and then sat down to read the paper. Lizzy (the dog) wanted to play though, so I did some playing with her and then my wife informed me that I needed to leave to go to the concert. She couldn't go because she had a major headache. She did have a good day today when she went to the temple with Kathryn and Julie. It brought some sweetness into our home. You could just feel it. I then left to go to our daughters concert.

The concert was pretty good, but I read for most of it while listening to the music. After arriving home, I watched one program on TV (Life on Mars) and then went to see what I could come up with as far as printing some stuff on Travis' Eagle invitations. I ended up jamming the printer up really good, and it took me a full hour to get it unjammed. I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be able to get the paper out of the printer. I finally did it with tweezers, and needle nose pliers. The biggest problem was that there wasn't any room to get my hands in there to pull any of it out. I was just glad to get it all taken care of.

Well, now I'm tired. I guess I'll head off to bed. Oh, and when I printed one of them up, it didn't work out as great as I had hoped. I'll have to talk with my wife tomorrow about what we want to do with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home